View topic - F sub(s) for Wed 9pm up at North York Civic fields

F sub(s) for Wed 9pm up at North York Civic fields

looking for subs, looking to sub, looking for players, looking for teams to play for....

F sub(s) for Wed 9pm up at North York Civic fields

Postby mradoslav » Mon May 20, 2019 1:36 pm

Hey!

I know it's week 1, but if you're a woman and looking to get a game in on Wednesday night on the grass fields up at Esther Shiner please feel free to get in touch! We could take a couple subs if there's a pair looking for a game.

About our team - we're playing in the Wednesday West league, we're a fun bunch and at this point just looking to ensure we have enough ladies for this week. We are looking for one more full-time female player so if you're interested, this could turn into a permanent spot if you like us and the day works for you. In the meantime though, just getting a sub for a game would be awesome.

If you're interested in coming out this week drop me a line!

Mike
-mike.radoslav@gmail.com
mradoslav

Re: F sub(s) for Wed 9pm up at North York Civic fields

Postby mradoslav » Tue May 21, 2019 10:25 pm

Hey!

We're really in need of a couple female subs, but even one will do. Officially getting to the point of offering gift cards. LCBO? Amazon? I dunno, Lush maybe? One of these could be yours!

I think we've reached out to 15 ladies ourselves now and have had no luck at all, and we need at least one more. If you help us out here you will go down in our team's folklore, songs will be sung, and, uh...we'll say other nice things about you, too!

So if you're a woman and able to help us out on Wednesday night please drop me a line and let us know!

Mike
Mike.radoslav@gmail.com

P.s. punch and pie....
mradoslav

Return to Want to Play TUC Ultimate?