View topic - Waiver change and "remember me"

Waiver change and "remember me"

Announcements, complaints and other discussion about all aspects of our website.

Waiver change and "remember me"

Postby GregS » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:43 pm

I've just made an update that changes the internals of how waivers are handled. This shouldn't have any visible effects at all, it just simplifies some things on the administrative side and gives the club better liability protection, but I thought I should mention it in case anyone runs into strange behaviour. Also, waivers are now only checked before you try to register for something, so non-members that like to check in on their old teams will no longer be required to sign the waiver.

I've also finally added a "remember me" option to the login on the "mobile" version of the site, http://m.tuc.org/ This should save everyone that enters scores from the iPhone or BlackBerry about 10 seconds a week. :D
Did you get that thing I sent you?
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Re: Waiver change and "remember me"

Postby lwswong » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:56 pm

GregS wrote:I've also finally added a "remember me" option to the login on the "mobile" version of the site, http://m.tuc.org/ This should save everyone that enters scores from the iPhone or BlackBerry about 10 seconds a week. :D

20 for me as i mistype my password on those little keys :P

This is awesome!
lwswong

Postby GregS » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:00 am

I've just fixed little bugs in both of these items, as well as adding in some optimizations that should speed things up a tad by caching the results of some common database queries. Please let me know if you see anything weird.
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Postby GwaiLo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:22 am

awesome updates Greg.

Just one quick question...

Is anyone else having problems with the "remember me" on the mobile site? It doesn't seem to be...ummm...remembering me. Obviously not a high priority to fix, but just thought I would mention it.
GwaiLo

Postby GregS » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:56 pm

I thought I had fixed that, but apparently not. I once again think that I've fixed it. You will have to log in once more, but hopefully that's it. Let me know if I'm wrong again. (It's sort of hard to test.)
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Postby GwaiLo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:59 pm

GregS wrote:I thought I had fixed that, but apparently not. I once again think that I've fixed it. You will have to log in once more, but hopefully that's it. Let me know if I'm wrong again. (It's sort of hard to test.)

working for me now :D
GwaiLo

Postby GregS » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:32 am

One final bug fix completed, you might have to log in one more time, but that should be it.
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Return to TUC Website