* Summer 2020 will take place for 4 weeks in August.*
Our Return to Play Guidelines can be found here. Please note that while in Stage 3, athletes can only register to be a part of one program (one cohort of up to 50 people).
Summer-2 Pre-Teen Programs
All players must be registered as a 2020 TUC Junior Member.
Programs for our most junior members focus on 9-12 year olds, but we will run programming for children as young as 6.
At this age, we focus on physical literacy, a positive sports experience, social emotional learning, and an introduction to basic Ultimate skills. Participants will be provided with a well-structured environment, and an introduction to Spirit of the Game.
As players enter early adolescents (ages 10-14), our programs will offer more opportunities to advance skills, and compete in structured competition. Some programs (typically u16), will allow athletes to focus primarily on gameplay.
- All sessions are co-ed.
- Sessions happen weekly.
- No car, no problem! Games are in the same location each week to help facilitate carpooling.
- Our youth league depends on volunteer coaches. If you are interested in volunteering as a Youth Coach, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates: 4 weeks of play starting August 9th
Level of Play: Ages 9 -15; All skill levels are welcome
Format: Co-ed Instructional Program with lessons and game-play
- Thursday's at Runnymede
- Sunday's at Greenwood Park (3 weeks)
* Experienced volunteer coaches needed *
If you are interested in volunteering as a coach, please email email@example.com