The Midseason is open to TUC teams only. Whilst it was created for teams that are already participating in Summer League, we understand some players will be missing due to touring commitments, or because they play multiple nights. Mergers and new teams (provided everyone is a TUC member) are welcome.
4 Non-TUC players are allowed per team. Non-TUC players need to pay a fee in order to play. There is a separate registration page for them. Once one of your non-TUC players has registered, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which team to add them to.
- Dates: July 4th & 5th, 2015
- Times: 9am - 6pm
- Location: Sunnybrook Park
- Format: 7-on-7 co-ed regular pull format
- Level of Play: Competitive & Inter/Rec Divisions
- Cost: $50
- Contact: email@example.com
- Registration: Team, Non-TUC individuals
Please note, the 'non-TUC individuals' registration is not a hat team registration. It is for NON-TUC players joining an existing team by captain invite only.