2022 WINTER INDOOR OFFERINGS
We are pleased to announce our plans for our Juniors for the 2022 Winter Indoor season, beginning the week of January 24th.
All offerings will be subject to Government restrictions and guidelines, and TUC's COVID-19 Safe Return Play Rule Modifications will be in effect. TUC's Safe Return to Play - COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines will also be enforced, including the vaccination policy, mask mandate for participants born in and after 2010, and a health screening.
- Participants 12 and older who eligible for vaccination must be vaccinated
- Mask mandate for participants born in or after 2010, and
- A health screening
Registrations for Youth Programs and Leagues opens Monday, November 29th, at 10:00 am.
LEAGUE AND PROGRAMMING OFFERINGS
- For our u10 and younger athletes, we are looking to run single events, and a gymnasium-based 4-7 week program during the winter season. Details to be confirmed. Contact Jamie@tuc.org if you are interested or have suggestions.
- U12 Co-ed Instructional Program (Sundays @ Monarch Park Stadium, 2:00 - 3:00 pm)
- U16 Co-ed 4v4 League (Sundays @ Monarch Park Stadium, 3:00 - 4:00 pm)
- * NEW * Girls/Female-Matching High School Program (13-18 years old) (Tuesdays @ Frank Oke Gymnasium, 6:40 - 7:50 pm)
- U19 East Co-ed 5v5 League (Thursdays @ Monarch Park Stadium, 7:00 - 8:00 pm)
- * NEW * U19 West Co-ed 4v4 or 5v5 League (Sundays @ Lakeshore Collegiate Dome, 2:00 - 3:00 pm)