TUC is pleased to announce that we will host another tournament - the return of the pre-pandemic favourite Summer Experience on July 29th presented by BE Ultimate!
Get ready for another quick hit, with 5 hours of ultimate at the beautiful Sunnybrook Park. This re-imaged event dubbed the "Summer Experience - Connectfest" Tournament, offers a fun chance to get out and play whether you're a seasoned player or a beginner.
This tournament will have space for 8 adult teams, featuring 6v6 play (aiming for a 3:3 ratio). We'll also be running a 4-team junior event at the same time, with an aim for 5v5. In the Connectfest, you can enter as a team, as a small group, or as an individual – but if you are entering as a team, you need to leave 4 spots on your team for individual players.
It's a most excellent chance to expand your frisbee family. Need a team? No problem! Register as an individual player, and we'll ensure you're paired up with a squad excited to encourage early stall count hammers and free heckles!
- Date: Saturday, July 29th, 2023
- Time: 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Location: Sunnybrook Park
- Level of Play: All skill levels welcome
- Tournament Divisions: U19 (14 - 18 years) Mixed Gender; and Adult Mixed Gender
- Format: U19 will be 5v5 (3 Open: 2 Female-Identifying); Adults will be 6v6 (3 Open: 3 Female-Identifying)
- Team Registration Cost: $300 for Team (TUC Members Only)
- Individual Registration Cost: $30 for TUC Members / $45 for non-TUC Members
- Contact: email@example.com (for U19 event) / firstname.lastname@example.org (for Adult event)
Adult Event (Adults aged 18+)
*** CANCELLED *** Junior Event (14 to 18 years of age)
Tournament Information: Tournament information pack which includes: the schedule, venue information, and individual registrant allocations can be be found here!