View topic - Waiting List for Leagues?

Waiting List for Leagues?

Post all your league discussions here.

Waiting List for Leagues?

Postby Steve A » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:39 am

I'm a new member, and I'm sorry if this has been covered a million times somewhere else, but I've looked around, and haven't found an answer to this question:

Are there waiting lists for full leagues? I've just signed up, and I see that the fall outdoor league (Tuesday Recreational at Central Tech) that I would like to join is full. I know it's probably a bit of a long shot, but is there a way to indicate that I'd be happy to jump in if someone has a conflict, or otherwise doesn't turn out to be able to participate?

Thanks!

Steve
Steve A

Re: Waiting List for Leagues?

Postby GregS » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:21 pm

Yes, if you go to the registration page in question, at the bottom it will say "This event is already full. You may however continue with registration to be put on a waiting list in case others drop out." Just click "continue with registration". :D You won't have to pay unless somebody drops out, in which case whoever is first on the waiting list gets an email offering them the spot. If they don't claim it in time, the next person on the list will get an email, and so on.
Did you get that thing I sent you?
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Re: Waiting List for Leagues?

Postby Steve A » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:26 pm

Great! Thanks! I hadn't seen that page. (I must have navigated to registering for the Fall Indoor league through a different path, or, also quite possibly, just not absorbed that text block at the end.)
Steve A

Return to Talk TUC League