View topic - Email changes

Email changes

Announcements, complaints and other discussion about all aspects of our website.

Email changes

Postby GregS » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:09 pm

I've made some improvements to the email system. The most visible is that the HTML version (for those that can see it, which should be almost everyone) can now support nicer formatting. I've tried it in Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo, and it's all been fine. Let me know if you have any problems with it.
Did you get that thing I sent you?
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Postby GregS » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:11 pm

I've made a few more changes, primarily adding in more useful links to the HTML version. Hopefully it's all good, let me know if it's not, or if there's more links or details you'd like to see.

I also had one report of a web-based email reader displaying the HTML version, but showing all of the HTML code instead of rendering it nicely like it should. If you've seen this, please send details about your email environment to admin@zuluru.org, so we can get this resolved.
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Postby GregS » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:24 pm

At the suggestion of a captain, I've changed the subject lines on the various roster response emails (accepted, declined, reminder) that go to captains, to include the player name. Interested to hear feedback on whether this is an improvement or not, and of course if I've broken anything...
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Return to TUC Website