View topic - Google Calendar

Google Calendar

Announcements, complaints and other discussion about all aspects of our website.

Google Calendar

Postby eric.chandler » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:48 am

does the link just add games on our current schedule, or will this feature update my Google Calendar as new games are posted?
eric.chandler
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 pm

Re: Google Calendar

Postby nobdyhere » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:40 am

Yes the Google Cal link will subscribe to your TUC schedule. This will post all your currently scheduled games as well as your future games as they are posted by the coordinator.


eric.chandler wrote:does the link just add games on our current schedule, or will this feature update my Google Calendar as new games are posted?
nobdyhere
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:13 pm

Re: Google Calendar

Postby GregS » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:36 pm

nobdyhere wrote:Yes the Google Cal link will subscribe to your TUC schedule. This will post all your currently scheduled games as well as your future games as they are posted by the coordinator.

This is true of individual team schedules, as well as the "perpetual personal schedule" which you can enable by following directions at the bottom of the My Games page, and which eliminates the need to add each new team schedule as new seasons start.
Did you get that thing I sent you?
User avatar
GregS
TUC Webmaster
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:45 pm

Re: Google Calendar

Postby muskokajoe » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:46 am

GregS wrote:
nobdyhere wrote:Yes the Google Cal link will subscribe to your TUC schedule. This will post all your currently scheduled games as well as your future games as they are posted by the coordinator.

This is true of individual team schedules, as well as the "perpetual personal schedule" which you can enable by following directions at the bottom of the My Games page, and which eliminates the need to add each new team schedule as new seasons start.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
:) Cool, thanks!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
User avatar
muskokajoe
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:59 pm

Postby Wartank » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:05 am

hey a suggestion -- currently the calendar only updates as games are scheduled. It would be cool if the calendar had placeholder events (e.g. block off 7p-10p in your calendar) on every night of the season, and then update with the specific time when the actual game/time is published.

it would also have to account for non-game holiday days as well.

just a thought!

-w
"I do not like swimming. It is too much like . . . bathing." - Worf
User avatar
Wartank
 
Posts: 1456
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:55 pm


Return to TUC Website

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron