Looking to play in one of TUC's leagues? Check out the list below to see what still has space! If you have any questions about Adult leagues, feel free to contact Nicolas Edwards (email@example.com). For Juniors related inquiries, you can direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember: to register, participate, or sub in any of our leagues, you will need an active membership. You can view our annual and monthly membership options here. Please note that the list of remaining spaces below was last updated at 12:00pm on February 12.
Looking to do more than just participate in adult leagues? TUC needs Juniors Coaches to help provide opportunities for young players getting to know the game, both for the first time and at a deeper level. Feel free to email email@example.com if you are interested, or if you have any questions.
Winter Adult Leagues
You can view our full list of Winter leagues (with descriptions) for adults here, but here are some that currently have spaces available:
- Monday East Co-ed League @ Major League Sportsplex - 3 team spots left
- Sunday Co-ed Beach League @ Beach Blast - 1 team spot left!
- Monday East Co-ed League @ Major League Sportsplex - 3 female individual spots left
- Monday West Co-ed League @ Lamport - 1 female individual spot left
- Wednesday Parity Co-ed HAT League @ Monarch Park - female individual spots available
- Thursday 4on4 Co-ed League @ Monarch Park - 2 female individual spots left
- Thursday Co-ed HAT League @ Downsview - 4 female individual spots left
- Sunday Masters Co-ed HAT League @ Monarch Park - 8 female individual spots left
- Sunday Women's Program @ Monarch Park - female individual spots available
- Sunday 4on4 Men's HAT League @ Monarch Park - 11 individual spots available
Winter Junior Programs