View topic - Team Canada discs

Team Canada discs

Post all your general ultimate postings here.

Team Canada discs

Postby dnlewis2008@gmail.com » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:50 pm

Longtime TUC member/player. Some of the older among you will have experienced a look off, a turfed forehand when you were wide open, or some other egregious ultimate sin, whether we were playing together or against. Daughter Molly has made TC U23 and is scrambling to raise money to get to a bunch of winter/spring tournments and then UK in July for the tourney.

Discs look good - and who among us has too many discs?

Here's her blurb:

Hi everyone! I have been offered the incredible opportunity to play Ultimate Frisbee for Team Canada this summer, at the World Under-23 Ultimate Championships, being held in London, England.
However, with this exciting opportunity, comes expensive fees and travel costs. In order to help raise some extra funds, I’m selling Team Canada Frisbees!
There are four different designs to choose from, which can be found here: https://canadianultimate.com/p/2015-team-canada-discs . I’m selling them for $20 each. Of course there is absolutely no pressure to buy any, moral support is also greatly appreciated! For those of you who are interested, if you could let me know your order by this Friday Feb 28, that would be great.
Thanks everyone!

If you're interested, you can e-mail Molly at mollyannelewis@gmail.com

Cheers!! David
dnlewis2008@gmail.com

Return to Anything Ultimate!