View topic - Testers needed!

Testers needed!

Announcements, complaints and other discussion about all aspects of our website.

Testers needed!

Postby GregS » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:42 pm

If you were at the captain's meeting, you saw a preview of the new version of Leaguerunner that I've been working on. It's getting close to having all of the functionality we use on a day-to-day basis, and is in need of some testing. The ideal person for this job would be someone who captains a team and is a regular player on another, but others are also welcome. You should be a regular user of Leaguerunner, and if you've ever done any software testing before that would be truly outstanding (I know there are a few of you out there).

The time involvement would be pretty minimal, probably just an hour or two. We're targeting a launch in the week following Civic Holiday, so testing would need to be done by about the middle of next week for me to have a chance to fix any bugs. Volunteer points will be given for time spent, according to the Volunteer Incentive Policy.

If you're interested, contact me directly at webmaster@tuc.org and I'll be in touch. I'm not looking for a lot of people, just a small handful.
Did you get that thing I sent you?
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Postby mark_tran » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:01 pm

I was not at the captain's meeting but I am now a captain as well as a regular player on another team so I think I fit your ideal tester. I also have previous experience in Java programming but that probably has no relevance hah. Anyway, I sent you an email =)
mark_tran

Return to TUC Website