View topic - No option to pay for a team

No option to pay for a team

Announcements, complaints and other discussion about all aspects of our website.

No option to pay for a team

Postby kevinow » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:13 pm

I just registered my team on Wednesday nights but it looks like I can find a button to submit my payment information?

I was reading the membership payment issues but the last post says they were resolved.

Is it really resolved?

Kevin
kevinow

Postby GregS » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Registration is working, but payment is still broken. I've been on the phone with them a couple of times today, and it really should be fixed any time now. The guy that can make the required change is apparently not in the office right now, but is expected soon.
Did you get that thing I sent you?
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Postby c5ho » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:48 am

Hey Greg,

Do you know if this issue has been resolved? Last I heard, my captain still had issues with paying.

Thanks!
c5ho

Postby GregS » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:53 am

I was just coming to post here. The problem has been resolved, and everyone with unpaid registrations has been emailed directly notifying them of this.

Sorry for all the bother.
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Postby c5ho » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:57 am

GregS wrote:I was just coming to post here. The problem has been resolved, and everyone with unpaid registrations has been emailed directly notifying them of this.

Sorry for all the bother.

I also just got an email from my captain saying we're registered! Thanks for the update Greg. How long should we expect to wait until we can start populating the roster?
c5ho

Postby GregS » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:24 pm

c5ho wrote:How long should we expect to wait until we can start populating the roster?

Team records should be created when payment is received (all automated, no human intervention required), so your captain should be able to do your roster now.
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Postby Crunchy » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 pm

GregS wrote:
c5ho wrote:How long should we expect to wait until we can start populating the roster?

Team records should be created when payment is received (all automated, no human intervention required), so your captain should be able to do your roster now.

Sorry for all the questions busy guy!

I registered for a Tuesday and a Wednesday team, paid both at the same time.

I see my Wednesday team under "My Teams" and under the 2011 Wednesday summer teams, but I don't see the Tuesday team anywhere.
Team name is "Arm & Hammer (Summer Tuesday)"

Any ideas?
Crunchy

Postby GregS » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Seems there's something not quite right with team creation when you do two at once. I think I've got the bug fixed for future registrations, and I've created the second team for you.
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Postby c5ho » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:30 am

Hi Greg,

On another registration-related note, I've registered a team for the Spring Tune-up tourney but I don't see anything listed under My Teams at the moment...will it appear in time?

Thanks.
c5ho

Postby GregS » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:13 pm

AFAICT, we're not concerned about rosters for this tournament, and Zuluru doesn't yet have tournament scheduling, so team records are not being created in the system for it.
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Return to TUC Website