View topic - New Zuluru features

New Zuluru features

Announcements, complaints and other discussion about all aspects of our website.

New Zuluru features

Postby GregS » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:34 pm

The TUC site is now running Zuluru version 1.7.1, and there's a couple of things that I thought I'd bring to everyone's attention.

Version 1.7.0 has added the concept of linked accounts, whereby parents or spouses can see a consolidated schedule for all accounts, manage attendance, etc. To link an account to yours, go to My Profile -> Link new relative. Linking is unidirectional, which is ideal for a parent managing a child's account, but remember that this means that if you are spouses looking to share schedules, you will each need to link to the other. Hopefully it's pretty straight-forward. Later versions will add the ability to do more with the linked account, such as perform registration on their behalf and pay for all of your registrations at once.

Version 1.7.1 adds "selectors" to the top of a few pages, allowing the user to limit what information is being shown. Right now, this is present on the leagues page; personal team and registration history; and the registration wizard and full event list. If you have other pages where you'd like to see this, let me know.
Did you get that thing I sent you?
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Postby GwaiLo » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:51 pm

nice touch with the linked accounts
<like>
GwaiLo

Return to TUC Website