View topic - different passwords in m.tuc vs ?

different passwords in m.tuc vs ?

Announcements, complaints and other discussion about all aspects of our website.

different passwords in m.tuc vs ?

Postby muskokajoe » Tue May 26, 2015 9:06 am

This might be an internal bug (i.e. in the user), but I changed my password recently, then needed to use the old one to log in on my phone. Just odd - thought it worth mentioning in case there is something I am doing wrong. Are passwords stored in more than one place? Should I change it on my phone as well?

thanks. :cyclops:
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
muskokajoe

Re: different passwords in m.tuc vs ?

Postby GregS » Tue May 26, 2015 11:11 am

That's strange. With the new responsive design of the TUC site, the need for m.tuc.org was lessened. Plus there are some technical limitations to the integration of Zuluru with Drupal that make the old method of handling m.tuc.org untenable. So, tuc.org and m.tuc.org should just be the same now. Or, in other words, there's no reason to use m.tuc.org any more and you can change your bookmarks, etc. to just use tuc.org.
Did you get that thing I sent you?
GregS
TUC Webmaster

Re: different passwords in m.tuc vs ?

Postby muskokajoe » Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

Excellent - deleted that bookmark, and all seems good. Thanks! :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
muskokajoe

Return to TUC Website