After the fantastic weekend we had in May, Clevelands House have invited us back to end our Summer over the Labour Day long weekend with another Lake Rosseau tournament! We were thrilled to be back and hope to grow the tournament bigger and better than the original and amazing first weekend. For those who missed out, you can check out the highlight reel of the weekend here.
TUC hosted this tournament twice in 2014, with all participants loving it both times around. We hope to continue the Ultimate Weekend as a staple in our tournament offerings.
Congratulations to Zen, who backed up a strong finals appearance from the Spring edition of the tournament by sweeping all the teams this time around.
It will be a requirement that all teams participating in the tournament book accommodation with Clevelands House Resort.
Clevelands House Resort is offering discounted rates to all ultimate players participating the tournament. A 15% discount will applied to the lodging prices list below.
Starting at $169 for a standard room.
$249 for a 2 bedroom cottage Could sleep up to 8 people.
Up to $399 for a 3 bedroom cottage Could sleep up to 10 people.
Also $600 for a 4 bedroom cottage Could sleep up to 12 people.
- Date: August 30st, 31st and September 1st, 2014. Whilst the tournament will just be Saturday and Sunday, we highly recommend you stay Sunday night and Monday!
- Location and accommodation bookings: Clevelands House Resort
- Capacity: 12 teams, potential expansion with demand
- Format: 5on5
- Level of Play: Recommended for all levels
- Cost: $150 per team
- Registraion: Click here to register
- Party: Everynight! Toronto band The Strumbellas will be performing Saturday night, tickets available from Clevelands House for $30
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may not have an official size field, but with big hearts and big party it is not a weekend to be missed!