Our Summer League format is as follows:
- Ratings ladder on all weeknights to improve balance of play and allow teams to excel in the standings more rapidly
- 3 SEPARATE LADDER DIVISIONS PER NIGHT: Competitive, West, and East. The Competitive division will contain the top teams and game locations will be across the City. West and East divisions will contain intermediate and recreational teams (sub-divisions) with all games being played in their named division (West being west of Yonge Street, East being east of Yonge Street). Divisions will be capped based on field availability.
- Spirit Hat tournament at the end of May; we ask all teams to send at least one representative for this Spirit-focused event, or as many players as you like! We will still be doing the Summer Experience Tournament and the Mid-season Classic.
- Continued emphasis on Spirit of the Game!
- End of Season Tournament: TBD (usually the weekend after Labour Day Weekend)
- All teams and players must adhere to the Summer League & Playoff Participation Rules and Summer Playoff Sub Policy.