Flemingdon Park (FLE)
- 150 Grenoble Dr, Toronto, Ontario
- Driving Directions
From downtown, take the DVP, exit at Don Mills Rd. northbound and proceed to Gateway Blvd.
From the north, take the DVP, exit at Eglinton Ave. (or Wynford Dr.) and go west to Don Mills Rd. Turn left (south) onto Don Mills Rd. and proceed to Gateway Blvd.
- Parking Details
Turn east onto Gateway Blvd. and then turn east onto Grenoble Dr. and park at the arena on your left.
- Transit Directions
You have several options here.
Take the Danforth subway to Broadview and board the 100+ bus (Flemingdon Park) north. Get off the bus at Gateway Blvd and Grenoble Dr.
Or take the Yonge subway to Eglinton Station and board the 100 bus (Flemingdon Park) south. Get off the bus at Gateway Blvd and Grenoble Dr.
Or take the Danforth subway to Pape station and board the Don Mills 25+ bus northbound. Get off at Gateway Blvd. (& Don Mills Rd., in front of the Flemingdon Park Shopping Centre) and walk back to the fields.
- Special Instructions
All games at must end by 20:30!
Flemingdon Park can accomodate multiple playing fields -- view the field layout.
- Field #1 is inside of the new walking track, between Gateway Blvd. and Grenoble
- Field #2 (aka Cricket #1) is oriented north-south, on the west side of the cricket pitch, between Gateway Blvd and Grenoble.
- Field #3 (aka Cricket #2) is oriented north-south, on the east side of the cricket pitch, between Gateway Blvd and Grenoble.
- Field #4 is oriented east-west, on the north side of the track and between the baseball diamonds, between Gateway Blvd and Grenoble.
- Field #5 is oriented north-south, on the east side of Grenoble (between Grenoble and the basketball court)