The 2009 Summer Experience was held on June 13-14 at Sunnybrook Park. It was a two-day tournament for TUC teams and individuals and other Club teams who wanted to participate.
- Dates: Saturday June 13 and Sunday June 14, 2009
- Times: Sat 9am - 6pm, Sun 9:30am - 5pm
- Location: Sunnybrook Park
- Format: 7-on-7 co-ed regular pull format, games to 15
- Level of Play: Recreational - Intermediate - High Intermediate
- Cost: $125 per TUC team, $200 per non-TUC team. $15 per TUC member individual signup(to be placed on a hat team), $25 per non-TUC member individual signup(to be placed on a hat team)
- Registration: opens May 14
- Contact: email@example.com
Click here for the final results.
Tier 1 Winners - Johnny be Good
Tier 2 Winners - The Hat Team
Tier 1 Spirit Winners - Desklamp
Tier 2 Spirit Winners - Disc-Oriented
Brought to you by