This information is for the 2014 Zodiac. The 2015 Zodiac is scheduled to take place in Rochester and will be run through the GRADA web site. It's far too early to start thinking about the 2016 Zodiac...
- Before you do anything, be sure to read this page and the handbook page - thanks.
- Please understand and follow the rules of the tournament.
Registration for the tournament is online only!
If you follow the instructions closely and the Gods smile upon you, the whole process should be painless and fairly quick. Before paying, please read and understand the refund policy below.
Registration is now open!
To register, please click I WANT TO REGISTER. A new page should open in which you can register.
Important notes on registration
- TEAM SHIRTS: Register before Wednesday August September 27, 2014 to guarantee the correct shirt size. As the shirt order has to be placed by this date, correct shirt size is not guaranteed if registering AFTER Wednesday August 27, 2014.
- Teams will fill up FAST! Some teams will be full within a couple of days - that is an unfortunate fact. We will have a waiting list. Should cancellations occur, they will be replaced by players on the waiting list.
- If you register but have to drop out, the amount of the refund depends on when you drop out. See the refund policy below.
- If you register and your sign is full, you will be put on the waiting list. Should you not get to play, we will certainly offer a full refund minus the online registration fee. Please see the refund information below. If you have not received your refund by the end of October, please email ZodiacTourney@gmail.com. Include your name, DOB and a blurb that we owe you money.
- After registering and paying with a valid credit card, you will get a confirmation email with the transaction details. NOTE: you will not instantly appear as being on the team list after your credit card payment goes through; we will have to manually add you.
Please consider registration for Zodiac to be a serious commitment to play. It creates lots of hardship on the organizers and on teammates when people register and then bail (especially in the last week or so). In order to encourage you to do the right thing, we will have the following refund policy. Cancellations are by email only to ZodiacTourney@gmail.com. A confirmation email will be sent within the next 24-48 hours indicating your request has been received.
Cancellations up through:
- Friday, September 5: CAD $40 refund
- After Friday September 5: No refund
- If there is a waiting list for a team and a replacement can be found, the refund will become $65 (instead of $40 or no refund).
Of course, if you think you have a really good reason why you have to bail, you can beg for mercy from the Zodiac Gods at ZodiacTourney@gmail.com but unfortunately we can't make any guarantees. (And, frankly, we'll consider it to be a bit too implausible a cosmic coincidence if 15 people blow out their ACL in the week before the tournament!)
Refunds will issued by credit card.
The Handbook to the tournament contains all the information you need: directions, party information, hotel information, late breaking news, etc.