Catch the Spirit 2018 "A Division"
The Toronto Ultimate Club hosts the 13th annual Catch the Spirit High School Indoor Ultimate Tournament on Thursday, March 1st, (B DIVISION) and Friday, March 2nd (A DIVISION) at Monarch Park Stadium. This celebration of Ultimate emphasizes the Spirit of the Game, skill development and balanced competition for all teams involved. It is a great opportunity to teach the game of Ultimate and get teams warmed up for the upcoming school season.
The tournament will be held in the bubble at Monarch Park Stadium from 9:00am to 4:00pm, the format being continuous-play (speedpoint), 6-on-6, mixed gender (4:2 male:female). The tournament hosts 32 high school Ultimate teams in two divisions of play. Each day features 16 teams with the 'B' Division taking place on the Wednesday, and the 'A' Division on the Friday. Registration will commence on Monday, January 22nd on a first come, first served basis. Payment confirms your spot, we will NOT, under any circumstances be accepting payment on the day of the event.
- Dates: Thursday March 1st (‘B’ Division), and Friday, March 2nd ('A' Division)
- Times: Thursday: 9:00am – 4:00pm; Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Monarch Park Stadium
- Format: 6-on-6, continuous-play (speedpoint), Gender Ratio 4:2 (Male:Female); more rules can be found here.
- Level of Play: Thursday ‘B’ Division; Friday: 'A' Division
- # of Games: Teams will play a minimum of 4 x 35-minute games; if we fill to capacity everyone will play 5 games.
- Cost: $185 per team
- Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: Opens Monday January 22nd @ noon
We will have an on-site physiotherapist/first-aid person and trophies/prizes are to be awarded to the two division champions and most spirited teams
- Event Type
- Teams for Events
- First Game
- Mar 1, 2018
- Last Game
- Mar 2, 2018
- Thursday, Friday
- Ratio Rule
- Registration Cap
- Registration Opens
- Jan 22, 2018 12:00PM
- Registration Closes
- Feb 27, 2018 11:59PM