Please send an incident report to email@example.com to let the league know about any unusual incident which occurred in conjunction with your game. In particular you should report poor field conditions, injuries, dangerous play, fights, instructions from facility staff, and the use of our fields by non-TUC organizations. Your team captain can also share an incident report when he/she enters the score for your game.
In your incident report, please include the following:
- On what date did the incident take place?
- Where (park & field) did the incident occur?
- Your name, team name, opposing team name, and contact information.
- The type of incident:
- Field Problem
- Spirit Problem or other Unsportsmanlike Conduct
- Other issue (please specify)
- Please provide as much detail about the incident, the action taken at the time, and any other applicable details.
For serious incident reports you should receive a reply within 48 hours to notify you that the report has been received and whether further action will be taken.