The Midseason is open to TUC teams only. Whilst it was created for teams that are already participating in Summer League, we understand some players will be missing due to touring commitments, or because they play multiple nights. Mergers and new teams (provided everyone is a TUC member) are welcome.
2 Non-TUC players are allowed per team. Non-TUC players need to pay a fee of $25 to play. There is a separate registration page for them. Once one of your non-TUC players has registered, please contact email@example.com to let us know which team to add them to.
- Dates: July 5th & 6th, 2013
- Times: games run from 9:00am - approx 6:00pm each day
- Location: Sunnybrook Park
- Format: 7-on-7 co-ed regular pull format, teams play a minimum of 5 games (3 on Sat, 2 or 3 on Sunday).
- All games are played to 15
- Level of Play: Comp & Inter/Rec Divisions
- Cost: $50 per team, $25 per non-TUC individual
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: TUC Teams, Non-TUC Individuals, Non-TUC Teams
Please note, the 'non-TUC individuals' registration is not a hat team registration. It is for NON-TUC players joining an existing team by captain invite only.
In the past the Midseason Classic has been free. This year however, we need to charge a nominal team fee just to cover the rising field costs.
Full game footage of the 2013 Midseason showcase game, Australia U23 vs Toronto All-Stars can be veiwed here.
Brought to you by